Monday, February 25, 2013

Starting Fresh!!

With February coming to an end, now is a great time to start fresh and dust off that manuscript that has been sitting there gaining dust. I have been dragging through this winter and pushing to finish my manuscript to completion. I am happy to have my second book coming out, but with work I feel that I have to push even harder.

Thankfully with the warmer weather on the way, I will feel like coming out of hibernation. To all my fellow writers, spring will warm us all and cause a need to start fresh. Take this time to prepare with workshops such as :

http://www.rwa.org/

for romance writers or do a google search to find your writing niche. Or try online classes that can help get the juices flowing again.


My wish for you is that your fingers fly across your keyboards and you come up with the next hit novel.

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment