Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 of the writing challenge

As I sit down and begin to pour my words on the page, I feel a since of calm. Everyone on the NaNoWrMo is writing like crazy and I feel as if I am going in slow motion. I have never really been one to write by the seat of my pants, but this challenge is proving to make me get out of my comfort zone.
Often in life we do not want to change because we are simply to comfortable. So for the fifth day, I say take some time to step out of your comfort zone and stretch yourself. Who knows, the worst is that you learn something about yourself you didn't already know.

So tips:
1. Try something new
2. If you fail, you just learned another way not to do it
3. Don't let anything stop you from giving it your all

With life, ride the wave and finish strong!!


Happy Writing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment